Keep out the cold or driving rain when you escape to the river in unpredictable weather. Simms Freestone® Wading Jacket locks the elements out with breathable 3-layer Toray® fabric, so you stay comfortable while patiently waiting to hook a monster. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reinforcement against the storm, and an anti-catch internal cuff keeps you from snagging as you navigate the low-hanging trees. 2 storage pockets provide plenty of safe keeping for your essential gear.
- 3-layer waterproof breathable nylon that protects against any
storm mother nature presents
- Single point adjustable storm hood with high collar and bonded
brim to shed rain
- Large capacity zippered chest pockets and waist-high zippered
hand warmer pockets with micro brushed tricot liner and drain
holes, built for wading
- Interior stretch-woven zippered chest pocket and adjustable
stretch drawcord at hem for secure fit
- Articulated sleeve construction for maximum movement secured
with hook and loop cuff to keep water out
FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: 3-layer Toray - 70D 100% nylon with
DWR/100% nylon tricot backer
Proprietary Simms fabric uses Toray 2-layer Delfy fabric technology, breathable and waterproof to 10,000 m water column to deliver excellent protection from wind and rain. Forget the forecast. Established in 1926, Toray has become one of the leading material suppliers in the world devoted to the development of advanced fibers, textiles and chemicals with 8,000 employees operating in 26 countries.