Wide Spool Perfect® Reel
Beautiful classic fly reels, the latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. This model features a wide spool for better capacity, a time-proven check system, and that classic...
Beautiful classic fly reels, the latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. This model features a wide spool for better capacity, a time-proven check system, and that classic Perfect sound.
Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889, our engineers, developers and consultants have been constantly striving for ways to improve on perfection, tweaking and adjusting to bring you what we believe are the best reels in their class to date.
After all, if we offered anything less, it would not be a Perfect.
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’
- Wide Spool design increases line capacity
- Stainless steel ball bearings provide frictionless running
- Engineered from bar stock aluminium with naval brass 1 piece spindle
- Deep anodised for strength and durability; smooth gunmetal grey satin finish
- Ivorine handle
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in a soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
- Available in 6 sizes, including the traditional Taupo 3 7/8 inch
COMPARE MODEL SPECS
|ANTI-REVERSE FEATURE||No Anti-Reverse||No Anti-Reverse||No Anti-Reverse|
|COLOR||Gun Metal||Gun Metal||Gun Metal|
|DRAG TYPE||Click Check||Click Check||Click Check|
|FLY LINE CAPACITY||WF8+75 (20lb Dacron)||WF9+155 (20lb Dacron)||WF10+247 (30lb Dacron)|
|MAX DRAG LB||0.5lb | 0.2kg||0.5lb | 0.2kg||1lb | 0.45kg|
|PRE-SPOOLED YD/LB||Not Pre-Spooled||Not Pre-Spooled||Not Pre-Spooled|
|REEL HANDLE POSITION||Right/Left||Right/Left||Right/Left|
|REEL SIZE||3 3/8 inch||3 7/8 inch||4 inch|
|REEL SPOOL MATERIAL||Alloy||Alloy||Alloy|
|SPARE SPOOL MATERIAL||No Spare Spool||No Spare Spool||No Spare Spool|
3 3/8", 3 7/8", 4"