Guideline NT11 Saline - 4 Pcs
NT11 fly rods are the result of taking advantage of the very latest and most sophisticated State of Art graphite materials used in the aerospace industry today. When applied to...
NT11 fly rods are the result of taking advantage of the very latest and most sophisticated State of Art graphite materials used in the aerospace industry today. When applied to and used in fly rods, some remarkable benefits are achieved. The most evident effect being an amazing recovery power and crispness in the blanks, created by combining the incredible armoring and strength increasing effects of T1100G graphite with layers of the highest modulus graphite we’ve ever used in any fly rods to date. For you as an angler, the above properties are built into a series of rods that have the lowest blank weight, yet the highest break strain of any other rod in our line up and probably also on the entire fly rod market.
- T1100 CAP Technology gives uncompromised strength, performance and reliability.
- Every rod is fitted with beautiful FLOR-grade cork and on the fighting butts you’ll find powder cork reinforcement. FLOR is the top grade of cork with the highest density and strength that will stand years of usage and remain pretty.
- Titanium lightweight framed stripping guides. Highest quality stainless steel single leg running guides for rods up to #9, and snake guides from #10 and up. All with titanium coating.
- The reel seats are custom designed by our own R&D team, having a hard anodized and very scratch resistant semi-matte finish.
- The blanks have a matte satin finish with a visable spiral pattern. Lightly coated with deep carbon grey that gives the rods a stealthy, classy and non-flashy look.
- All guides are wrapped with deeper blue thread and on all ferrules, stripper guides and logo areas they are finished with subtle tropical blue trim wraps.
- Each rod is delivered with a light and strong rod bag made from 4-ways stretch nylon and rod tubes are made from light polycarbonate with a strong polyester fabric cover and a natural leather logo patch.
- The NT11 fly rods come with a 25-year original owner warranty. This warranty covers faults in material and/or workmanship.