RIO INTOUCH MID HEAD SPEY LINE
A VERSATILE, MID BELLY LENGTH SPEY LINE ideal on mid-sized rivers or above
• Rear weighted design loads rods easily and ensures effortless, efficient Spey casts
• Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
• Mid length head for great mending and line control at distance
The InTouch Mid Head Spey line has an easy casting mid length head, with a long “step” taper at the front that unrolls with extreme ease and efficiency. The head length is ideal for Spey rods over 13ft in length, and for mid-sized rivers. The line is built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the very best in performance, and features AgentX & Extreme Slickness technologies, as well as welded loops on both ends, and a Loading Point marker.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Loading Point - A short, alternately colored section of fly line showing the most efficient loading area of a Spey line.
INTOUCH MID HEAD SPEY