Rio InTouch Short Head Spey Line
AN EASY CASTING traditional Spey line design built for maximum versitility • Short head loads quickly and makes it simple to cast in tight quarters• Rear loaded weight distribution loads...
AN EASY CASTING traditional Spey line design built for maximum versitility
• Short head loads quickly and makes it simple to cast in tight quarters
• Rear loaded weight distribution loads rods easily for effortless casts
• 15’ VersiTip compatible for greater depth control
The Short Head Spey line from RIO is a very easy casting, traditional style Spey line, which is ideal for Spey casters moving up from easier casting Scandi and Skagit heads. The head length varies between 40 ft and 50 ft, depending on line size, and it is a great choice of traditional Spey line for anglers using shorter rods and when fishing in tight quarters. The longer head lengths (when compared to Skagit and Scandi heads)allow for less stripping in time at the end of each cast, which means more fishing time, and less loose line to handle and shoot with each cast.
The line has an integrated running line built in, and is an interchangeable tip style line - meaning the front 15ft floating tip is attached to the line with a loop-to-loop connection, allowing anglers to switch tips according to water conditions and guide recommendations. RIO recommends the 15ft InTouch replacement tips as the best options for this. The line is built with RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the very best in efficiency and load.
- DualTone- Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
INTOUCH SHORT HEAD SPEY
7/8F, 8/9F, 9/10F