Rio Scandi Shooting Head Fly Line
AN EASY CASTING SHOOTING HEAD DESIGNED for effortless distance and great presentation • Easy casting design• Printed ID system on the rear of the head for quick recognition• Ultra-low stretch...
AN EASY CASTING SHOOTING HEAD DESIGNED for effortless distance and great presentation
• Easy casting design
• Printed ID system on the rear of the head for quick recognition
• Ultra-low stretch core for the best in casting and fishing sensitivity
• High viz rear loop
The RIO Scandi head is a very easy casting Scandi style shooting head, built on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for the utmost in casting control and sensitivity. It is available in a multitude of lengths and weights to cover all rod and angling situations. For tight casting spots and the utmost in ease of casting use a head length that is between 2.5 and 3 times the length of the rod, thus a 14 ft rod would work best with a head that is between 35 and 42 ft in length. The shorter the head length, the tighter the back casting space an angler can fish in. With more room and better casting skills a longer head provides the angler with less line to strip in between each cast and more fishing time.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
SCANDI SHOOTING HEAD
460 grains/29.8g, 520 grains/33.7g, 580 grains/37.6g, 640 grains/41.5g