Rio Scandi Short Versitip Kit
AN EXTREMELY VERSATILE Scandi style head complete with a selection of interchangeable tips • Easy casting body, complete with four tips• Printed ID system on the rear of the head...
AN EXTREMELY VERSATILE Scandi style head complete with a selection of interchangeable tips
• Easy casting body, complete with four tips
• Printed ID system on the rear of the head for quick recognition
• Welded loops on all ends
Bigger brother of the Scandi Short VersiTip, this new line includes RIO’s 15’ VersiTips. The extra length created allows proficient casters a bigger D-Loop and best matches rods of 13’ and above in length.
The Scandi VersiTip has a floating Scandi Body and 4, 15 ft long interchangeable tips: floating, intermediate, type 3 and type 6 DC sinking.
- EasyID - RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
- Front Welded Loop- A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- Density Compensation - Adds a denser material to the thin tip of a sinking line (or sink tip), which ensures the line sinks straight.
SCANDI SHORT VERSITIP KIT
|SSV7||7||Float with 4, 10ft tips||425 grains/28g||33ft||Straw/Orange Loop|
|SSV8||8||Float with 4, 10ft tips||485 grains/31g||33ft||Straw/Orange Loop|
|SSV9||9||Float with 4, 10ft tips||540 grains/35g||33ft||Straw/Orange Loop|
#7, #8, #9