Simms Gore-Tex Guide Sombrero
Simms Gore-Tex Guide Sombrero is great hat that gives ultimate protection againts rain showers
- Fully waterproof GORE-TEX 70D shell fabric
- Fully crushable EVA foam brim springs back to form after storage and transport.
- Small loop fly patch on front panel for fly storage
- Black underbrim for glare reduction
- Adjustable cordlock cinch for a range of head sizes
FABRIC TECHNOLOGY: Shell: GORE-TEX 3L 70D with DWR coating and taped seams
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell outerwear is waterproof, lightweight, durable and breathable. It’s designed to provide excellent, long-lasting performance in a wide range of conditions.
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.